Position: Sales Administrator
Report to: Elad Smadja (Chief Operations Officer)
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Purpose of the Role
Our goal over the next 3 years is to sustainably scale the RAFPay division. For our deals to be successfully implemented and effectively managed requires several functions including (1) client communication and interactions, (2) coordination with various stakeholders and (3) flawless paperwork and administrative processes.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with our attorney sales team to successfully handle client engagement, manage client-attorney logistics as well as handle the back-office tasks required to close new deals and effectively manage these through their life cycle.
This role will not work in isolation but will be closely supported by the operations team as well as the sales team. There will be a blend of tactical administrative day-to-day responsibilities as well as daily client interactions.
- Back-office administration & fulfillment
- Reporting administratively to the operations team
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Tracking leads from inception to opportunities (ensuring SalesForce is up to date)
- Performing any necessary day-to-day tasks
- Client co-ordination & communication
- Sales – executing client sales over the phone and by email
- Logistics – coordinating client meetings including transportation and accommodation as necessary
- Completing necessary paperwork
- Continuously improving the RAFPay client experience
- Post-deal administration
- Communicating with attorney firms to ensure they have a copy of the necessary paperwork on file
- Following up with the client to ensure that they have the necessary paperwork
- Sending Proof of Payments to both client and attorney
- Performing any other ad-hoc administration duties
- Relationship management & collaboration with various stakeholders
- Work closely with the sales team to co-ordinate client & attorney meetings
- Work with the operations team to ensure compliance
- Client relationship management
As a key player in the RAFPay division, you will be expected to demonstrate an ownership mentality by taking accountability for your work, being pro-active and continually improving all administration aspects as well as the RAFPay client experience. This role is all about following and improving processes within the back-office of the RAFPay division. This needs to be done in the most effective and efficient manner, whilst collaborating with the broader Taurus team. You will need to bring an organized, systematic, detail-oriented and pragmatic approach to complete all daily tasks. You will also require both people management and project management skills to drive coordinated action across various stakeholders in the business in meeting our goals & objectives for the division.
- Deep attention to detail
- Multi-tasking & prioritization skills
- Strong organizational skills
- People skills and an open/friendly disposition
- Team player
- Hands-on & practical approach
- Adaptable & resilient
- Curious & prepared to learn skills
- Multilingual – fluent in English plus 2 other South African languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Administration experience
- MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Diploma or degree
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Business Development
Email a short cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please note that while every effort will be made to communicate feedback to applicants however if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of your application, please consider it unsuccessful.